Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 For Project Engineer | Across India
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Across India
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience: Fresher
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 6 or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- B.E / B.Tech / 5 Year Integrated- M.Tech
- 2020 & 2021 Batch
- All Streams allowed except the streams from Fashion, Food, Textile and Agriculture
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th Standard and Graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
- No backlogs / Standing arrears allowed.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
- Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
- Duration: 60 mins
- Candidates can choose any one of the programming languages for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR Interview