Wipro Freshers Recruitment | Project Engineer | 2020, 2021 Batch | Across India
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Across India (PAN India)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Project Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,50,000/- per annum
- BE/BTech/5 years Integrated MTech.
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Batch.
- Branch of Study: All Streams allowed except the streams from Fashion, Food, Textile and Agriculture
- Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH)
- Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 & 2021 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of
- 2020 & 2021 engineering talent across the country.
- The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most
- deserving talent from Computer Science, Information Technology & Circuital Engineering streams in India.
- An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above.
- 12th Standard: 60% or above.
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 6 or above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
No backlogs / Standing arrears allowed.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Aptitude Test (Duration: 48 mins) – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
- Written Communication Test (Duration: 20 mins) – Essay writing.
- Online Programming Test (Duration: 60 mins) – Two programs for coding (Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python).
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR interview.
- Service Agreement: