Wipro Freshers Recruitment | Project Engineer | 2022 Batch | Across India
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Project Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,50,000/- per annum
Last Date To Apply: 20th September 2021
Online Assessment will be tentatively held between 25th September 2021 – 27th September 2021
- BE/BTech (Compulsory Degree)/ME/MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses.
- 2022 Batch Only.
Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH):
- Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2022 engineering talent across the country.
- The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India.
- An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with
- Eligibility Criteria:
- 10th Standard: 60% or above.
- 12th Standard: 60% or above.
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
- Branch of Study: All Branches Allowed (Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology).
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022 – Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.