Wipro Freshers Recruitment | Trainee | BCA, BSc | 2021, 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
Last Date To Apply: 25th May 2022
Online Assessment to be completed by 30th June 2022.
- BCA.BSc (Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics).
- 2021, 2022 Passouts.
Job Description: Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 (WILP 2022):
- Do you opt for higher education or should you start working right away?
- The first option boosts your career, but will mean an upfront investment.
- The latter enables you to get a headstart on your career — but what about future growth? And there’s always the uncertainty of finding the right job at the right time. The solution is simple.
- Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 offers BCA and BSc students a chance to do it all!
- Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university. Here’s the best
- part – we sponsor your degree too. Interested?
- 10th Standard: Pass.
- 12th Standard: Pass.
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Online Assessment
- Business Discussion
- Offer Letter