Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Name: Yodlee
Company Website: www.yodlee.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for Yodlee Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Yodlee Jobs 2022 :
- Analyze business requirements and suggest solutions leading to the design, development, test and delivery of software to meet the set goals
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, Unit Test and Fix defects.
Build new, reusable components and optimize them for maximum performance
- Build good rapport with various Project stakeholders i.e Technical Product managers, QA, Scrum Master, Dev Manager, SRE and users
- Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate objectives into innovative solutions
- Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance.
Skills Required for Yodlee Jobs 2022 :
- Core Java, J2EE and Spring Framework
- HTML, Java Script, JSON, Reactjs & Redux , Responsive design , UI/UX experience is desirable
- SQL, PL/SQL, XML, AJAX, Kafka
- Web services and Restful services is a plus
- High quality in Java coding standards and test-driven development.
- Good understanding and ability to work with Agile practices
Behavioral Skills :
- Self-Motivated and ability able to work independently
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize systems and outcomes.
- A passion for solving problems and providing effective solutions
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively