Yodlee Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Name: Yodlee
Company Website: www.yodlee.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer ( MTS,SMTS )
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for Yodlee Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Yodlee Jobs 2021 :
- Strong experience in automation and using latest open source/vendor automation frameworks such as Selenium / Rest Assured
- Analyze user stories, bugs, CRs in order to design and build automated tests within the automation framework.
- Guide and Mentor junior Test engineers Analyze interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to management, stakeholders and team as appropriate
- Experience in testing Web /Mobile Applications and/or API.
- Must have worked on TestNG and Jenkins working knowledge is desirable
- Hands on knowledge of JUNIT and code coverage
- Should possess excellent debugging skills in order to find out the reasons behind the failure of test cases, inefficient code, memory leakages etc in order to improve the quality of the code.
- Experience in core Java Programming & good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL
- Non – functional testing experience
Prepare Test Strategy/Approach for Testing
- Review and prepare test cases
- Automation coverage for every feature and test flow
- Contribute in collecting and improving the metrics.
- Estimate and schedule for features.
- Establish coverage and traceability
- Mentor and train team members.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.
- Skills Required for Yodlee Jobs 2021 :
- Excellent Analytical and program solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes Experience with Test and defect management tools.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
- Exposure to CI/CD
- Exposure to UI technologies
- Knowledge of Shell scripting.