Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive Backend Developer 2022
Company: Zivost Technologies
Job Role: Backend Developer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022
- As a Node.js Developer, you would be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is required.
Skills Required For Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022
- A basic understanding of NodeJS (express) and relational & non-relational databases
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Additionally (Good to Have): Understanding of swagger, MQTT, DOCKER, SOCKET.io, Microservices, Queues
Selection Process For Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview