Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2022
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligible: 2020/2021 Batch
Job Description For Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2022
- QA and test automation of Zscaler API and UI services.
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
- Understand requirements, develop an exhaustive test plan, execute manual and automated test
- cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by
- keeping end user needs in mind.
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Development, Product Management, and cloud Operations teams from design to release of the product/feature.
- Define cloud deployment procedures and monitors/alerts for the features and work with cloud deployment team for the implementation.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to peers.
Skills Required For Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2022
- Graduate or Masters in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in a QA, DevTest (SDET) in API and UI testing.
- Automation development skills in Python or Java.
- Experience in automation framework development & test automation.
- Experience of working in Unix/Linux environments and hands-on with Unix shell commands.
- Working knowledge of Web Access and HTTP/HTTPS.
- Knowledge of REST-API and testing tools like Jmeter, Postman.
- Working experience on Selenium, TestNG and/or Pytest automation framework.
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Working Experience in Cloud Platform and Services is an advantage.
Selection Process For Zscaler Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview