Zycus Recruitment 2021 | Test Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Zycus
Company Website : www.zycus.com
Job Position : Test Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Zycus Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Zycus Jobs 2021 :
- As a Test Engineer at Zycus you will be part of an agile team, which ideates, designs and develops innovative solutions for Zycus Products and develops software to test the code, write automation framework, do automation testing to improve the product quality .
- Write automated integration tests, API tests and/or UI automation tests.
- In an agile environment, where we work in short sprints or iterations and each sprint is focused on only a few requirements or user stories,
- the role of an Test Engineer becomes very important as they help in increasing efficiency as well as reliability for the applications under test by replacing manual repetitive tasks with automation.
- In this role you will be primarily responsible for automating test cases as well as writing reusable scripts/tools that help the team to reduce repetitive efforts.
Skills Required For Zycus Jobs 2021 :
- Should have strong Programming Skills and Automation mindset
- Should have solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies
- Should be highly proficient at debugging issues
- Be familiar with API testing
- Should be able to write UI as well as API automated tests
- Should understands CI/CD concepts and Build pipelines
- Should know the services offered by cloud platform providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Should have strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Understand architecture of web applications and general client-server model
- Should be aware of basic Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Should be comfortable in working with teams using the Sprint/Scrum methodology of agile.